● Modern prime quality Brazil wooden violin bow for beginners.
● Round stick.
● Hand carved with prime gloss finish.
● Lightweight and simple to hold, very robust and stable.
● Just right stiffness, Just right keep watch over and response.
● Bright sound and soft on fingers.
Modern prime quality Brazil wooden round stick violin bow for beginners.
Round stick, hand carved with prime gloss finish.
Lightweight and simple to hold, very robust and stable.
Straight and smartly balanced, bright sound and soft on fingers.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: PAITITI 4/4 Full Size Violin Bow Round Stick Brazil Wood Mongolian Horsehair$18.99
D’Addario VR200 Natural Rosin, Light (1pk) – All-Natural Ingredients – Plastic Channel Provides Easy Grip – For Horsehair or Synthetic Hair Violin, Viola or Cello Bows – Great for Students$3.00
D’Addario Prelude Violin String Set, 4/4 Scale Medium Tension – Solid Steel Core, Warm Tone, Economical and Durable – Educator’s Choice for Student Strings – Sealed Pouch to Prevent Corrosion, 1 Set$15.10